Free Painting Estimate
The cost of your exterior paint job depends on a number of factors, including:
- The height of the house: The taller the home is, the more it’s going to cost.
- Type of material that is being painted: Materials can range from wood, aluminum siding, masonry, etc. The material and the resultant difficulty of application will impact the cost.
- How many different colors? The more colors you need to use, the more you can pay.
- Access: How easy is it to access the house? Is the foundation steep? Do obstacles around the home such as power lines cause obstruction? The more complex the layout is, the more it can cost.
- Fixtures: Will we have to remove fixtures such as awnings or lights?
- Paint type: Common paint types include latex and stain, and each paint can affect the price depending on the brand and quality.
- The coats: Applying more than one coat can increase the cost by more than 30 percent.
In order to get the most accurate quote for your specific needs, give us a call today!